Web Developers (2 Openings) - TS/SCI with Polygraph required
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking two (2) Web Developers to join our collaborative team in Williamsburg, VA.The successful candidates will perform operations and maintenance (O&M) and development activities for websites and applications. This includes assessments and consultations on the design of Java web tools, O&M of existing applications, server management, and development of new applications. Applications reside in physical environments and a cloud environment. The Applications Team Lead and/or Project Manager shall set the priorities. More About the Role: You will provide architectural design and web development support to meet Sponsor web and application requirements. You will work closely with the Applications Development Team, the Applications Software PM, and other stakeholders. You will participate in software discussions and recommend implementation of the tools, technologies, and techniques to meet stakeholder needs. You will make presentations to senior management at various levels, attend stakeholder planning meetings, and provide technical/O&M support for applications. You will be responsible for assessing and planning the migration of legacy databases to custom designed applications. You will design, develop, and build solutions based on the Sponsor's requirements. You will analyze legacy code and design replacement web solutions. You will manage and track requirements through the team's Share
Point site. You will create, update, and maintain all applications and websites including sites that use Video on Demand. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* Demonstrated experience capturing requirements and recommending solutions
* Demonstrated experience designing and developing systems or application to meet requirements
* Demonstrated experience designing and developing databases with interfaces to multiple applications or supporting systems
* Demonstrated experience with Share
Point, Java Spring/Spring Boot, Java RESTful web services, Mongo Database, and Word
* Demonstrated experience with relational database programming such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, or other RDBMSThese
QualificationsWould be Nice to Have:
* Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's Cloud and Share
* Demonstrated experience with Lotus Notes/Domino development
* Demonstrated experience with Linux and Windows operating environments
* Demonstrated experience with Object Oriented programming
* Demonstrated experience applying software project lifecycle principles such as formal reviews and milestones
* Demonstrated experience developing web applications for the Sponsor
* Demonstrated experience using Open Source tools such as Struts2, grails, groovy, Spring, Hibernate, Maven and iBatis
* Demonstrated experience developing software using a client-side Java
Script framework; such as Angular
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
BITS3IASJob LocationUS-Williamsburg-VA-RICHMOND-PETERSBURGCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.