UI/API DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- 6+ years Full Stack Developer experience
- API experience
- UI experience
- Experience with Node JS
- This candidate will be primarily programming using NodeJS
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with React. JS
- Backend database experience with MySQL and SQL Server
UI/ API DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
This developer will focus on existing framework and transitioning aspects to the Telemetry team's mobile application for all Field Technicians within the company. This team is ran as an Agile shop with 15-minute stand ups and period design sessions to go over what all has been accomplished. They will be working off a ticket queue (Jira) that they have been assigned to and will be working hand in hand with the Scrum Master and BA on their assigned project.
About The Select Group:
We are TSG
- a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our company overview video, or visit us at Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the TSG Talent Network.
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.