Technical Azure Pre-Sales at Insight
Insight📌 United States of America
🏷️ Full Time
You will be redirected to Insight's preferred application process.
Technical Azure Pre-Sales
Requisition Number 78765 Sr. Managing Azure Architect We are Insight Enterprise (www.insight.com ) As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, clouddata center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services , we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow . From IT strategy and design to implementation and management , our employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter . Microsoft Worldwide AI Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Modern Desktop Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft US Partner Award for Intelligent Cloud
- Application Innovation, 2019 Microsoft US Azure Team Partner Choice Award
- Data and Artificial Intelligence, 2019 Our Insight Digital Innovation team is searching for an experienced, passionate and professional Sr. Managing Azure Architect to join our team.
At the heart of every great technology solution is great management, always making sure that the project delivers what it set out to do and matches expectations.
Seeking a passionate Managing Architect.
Architect II to join our team. Insight does technical consulting to clients through envisioning sessions, architecture design sessions and providing architecture oversight for our clients on their most important and challenging projects. They are responsible for industry research development, rapid prototyping and outreach to the technology community. They collaborate with sales, marketing and delivery in the creation of BlueMetal's offerings, providing pre-sales collateral in the form of whitepapers, presentations, blog articles, demos and videos.
Active Security Clearance Required What you'll do at Insight You will be able to drive business decisions and press customers for requirements and to challenge current technology concepts You will have experience in designing, building, evolving and rebuilding enterprise grade software.
You will be hands-on experience. This individual should be capable of single-handedly constructing solutions if time and expense were no issue.
You will be able to lead a team of developers - and be familiar with typical Project management processes (plan, scrum, Kanban, etc.) You will have an interest in developing employees - have a track record of growing talent from within an organization You will Participant in pre-sales activities - experience constructing SOWs, Change Orders, and have a working knowledge of invoicing You will Experience forecasting project efforts and balancing commitments You will be familiar with the full Microsoft Stack and have extensive experience in that space You will be familiar with common Azure PaaS and IaaS services You will have strong Power.
Shell capabilities What you'll need to join Insight In-depth knowledge of data warehousing, ETLELT and in-memorycube use cases and patterns Experienced with NoSQL topologies using tools like Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo, etc.
Comfortable using Microsoft data stack SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, PowerBI, etc.
Knowledgeable of cloud and hybrid-cloud implementations including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Big Data technologies such as Hadoop or HDInsight, Hive, Pig, Python, Spark, Oozie, or any of the other tools with the Hadoop ecosystem Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Lake Analytics Predictive analytics R, Azure Machine Learning Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear, robust, flexible architectures Proven ability to drive complex design and development efforts in an agile environment Skill at crystalizing requirements into clear priorities, estimates, tasks and deliverables Drive to make others great though collaboration, example and mentoring Passion to deliver craftsman-quality work both individually and as part of a team Exemplary communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders Desire to rapidly grow competencies use new skills to design and implement solutions Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
ExperienceProfile 15+ total years industry experience 10+ years of experience as a software engineer with hands on programming 3+ years of experience as an Architect 4+ years of professional hands on experience with Azure, AWS, andor other cloud providers Architect level experience with a consulting firm is preferred
SkillsRequired We are looking for individuals who have experience with some or all of the following or equivalent skills Process.
Methodology Lean Engineering, Agile, Scrum, DevOps Platforms Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, ESB, Message Queues, Cloud Services, Lambda DevOps Azure Power.
Shell ClassicARM, AWS Cloud.
Formation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Cloud.
Foundry, Hypergrid, Hashi.
Corp products Containers Docker, CoreOS, LXD, Joynet Virtualization Hyper
- V, VMware Data SQL Database, Cassandra, DocumentDb, Mongo DB, RDS, Hadoop, Machine Learning, Redis, Postgres Languages C, C++, Power.
EducationEducation Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent In the News bull httpssearchitchannel.techtarget.comfeature.
- AI-boost bull httpswww.insight.comenaboutnewsroompress-releases201907012019-insight-recognized-at-no14-on-crns
- 500-list.html bull httpsinvestor.insight.compress-releaseinsight-enterprises-acquire-pcm-inc bull httpsinsight.hqprod.businesswire.compress-releaseinsight-hosts-global-ai-competition-healthcare-innovation-cincinnati bull httpsinvestor.insight.compress-releasehouston-schools-deploying-iot-enabled-building-safety-platform-improve-emergency httpsinvestor.insight.compress-releaseinsight-recognized-magic-quadrant-managed-workplace-services-north-america Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Salary Range 180-200 with a variable compansation plan The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here . Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions.
Trademark and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, clouddata center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions.
Trademark for organizations across the globe
9. 2 billion in revenue in 2018 Ranked 430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, 14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global
- Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for DataAI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider Ranked 23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, 70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and 7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business) Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018 Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight jobs.insight.com . Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes Washington DC District of Columbia (US-DC) United States (US) None None US - Washington, DC Job Segment Engineer, Consulting, Developer, Supply, Sales, Engineering, Technology, Operations
You will be redirected to Insight's preferred application process.
Job Expires: February 13, 2021
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.