Solutions Architect (Direct Hire) at Experis in Henrico, VA
Solutions Architect (Direct Hire)
Solution Architect - .NET/SQL / Direct Hire
- 2+ years as an Application/Solution Architect designing systems throughout the SDLC
- 8 + years' experience with .NET/SQL for production system required
- 2 + years' experience with Java.
Script for production system using tools such as Angular or React desired
- Azure experience (Azure Functions, Service Bus, CosmosDB, etc.)
- Microsoft .NET (C#, MVC, Web API) - .NET Core 2.x+ experience desired
- Angular or React Frameworks desired
- RESTful API services (writing and consuming)
- Entity Framework
ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Solutions Architect is responsible for designs and oversight of applications for their assigned team(s). This involves the uniformity of application implementations under their influence, proper performance of those applications, and the teams developed solutions are within enterprise direction. This position will be responsible for ensuring that software developed meets CarMax architectural and quality expectations and requires a knowledge about all applicable business processes.
The Solutions Architect works with the Enterprise Architecture team to develop standards and design patterns. This position will work with various IT teams to champion the adoption of patterns, platforms, and architectural tools.
Solutions Architect provide mentorship and are asked to provide positive and developmental feedback and capitalizes on teachable moments to grow others. This position is responsible for the technical training of associates.
- Design system solutions that meet requirements
- Provides proposals for solutions to deliver business outcomes
- Design sweeping applications that impact application environments within their team
- Recognizes areas of improvement in the development lifecycle and recommend action plans
- Creates, reviews, and develops software throughout the teams environment and effectively communicates the rationale behind the designs
- Designs modifications to existing software, designs reusable components, and elimination of redundancy in designs throughout their teams environment
- Drives design consensus within the team while maintaining awareness with other teams
- Develops and delivers technical training and business understanding for developers
- Drives efficient resolution for system outages as well as performance and functional shortcomings
- Engages in a critical support situations and effectively, efficiently, and quickly drives to successful resolutions
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researching ongoing industry developments through a partnership with the Enterprise Architecture team
- Evaluates the ROI of systems development and enhancements to the IT Enterprise environment and effectively weighs the financial alternatives involved with various technical solutions and proposals
- Partners with IT Enterprise Architects to assist IT Leadership with the forecasting of technology implementation budgets
- Assists in the budget process to identify the Total Cost of Ownership
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.