Software Engineer/Lead .NET Developer - Portland, OR at Cook Security Group in Portland, OR
Cook Security GroupPortland, OR
Software Engineer/Lead .NET Developer - Portland, OR
Cook Security Group , listed as a 100 Best Companies to Work for , is looking for a Full
- Time Lead Software Engineer/.NET Developer with excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills, a professional attitude and appearance, and the ability to integrate into our "We Make It Happen!" culture. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced company where you have opportunities to influence the direction of development and cloud services. We are looking for a .NET Developer that can bring solutions to complex problems. We want someone who can not only think of an idea but also execute and deliver it. One must also be able to communicate technical ideas to technical and non-technical people. Must have cloud-first mentality. If you are hungry about learning new technology, and you are ready to join a progressive opportunity, please apply. What you will be doing:
* Working on different projects ranging from front-end, back-end, and stand-alone applications and services
* Brainstorming how to meet business requirements while keeping performance and scalability in mind
* Designing and implementing cloud solutions where possible
* Addressing and improving any technical issues on new and legacy systems
* Taking accountability and ownership for all projects through creation, testing, deployment and support
* Coaching and mentoring onshore/offshore devs through code reviews.
Qualifications* Overall 8+ years of experience with the Microsoft/Azure stack
* 4 + years of Lead Development
* Experience with C++
* Experience with .NET MVC and .NET Core
* Experience with Entity Framework
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience with Azure DevOps
* Experience with QA/UAT support and implementation
* Experience in onsite / offshore model
* Excellent written and verbal skills are a must.
Cook Security Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis ["protected class"] including, but not limited to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.