Are you Competitive?
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer to help us develop, design, and own technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. The Service Now Developer will provide administration, application development, maintenance. Interested?
WHAT THE SERVICENOW DEVELOPER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Customize ServiceNow applications and facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure Workflow
- Collaborate effectively with other ServiceNow developers and administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure the latest release of ServiceNow application is implemented in a timely manner with minimal or no disruption to IT operations
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, stage, testing, sandbox, and production environments
- Participate in ongoing production support and end-user support.
- Experience with HTML5, Java, Java
Script, jQuery, CSS, Angular.js, PHP,C, Perl, Client and Server-side scripting.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS SERVICENOW DEVELOPER:
- 2 to 3 years working in the ServiceNow, CA Service Desk or Remedy platform in a Developer or Admin Capacity
- Skill to effectively analyze and solve problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, clients, and public
- Bachelor s degree in a technical discipline or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience as required for the specific job level.
Does this challenge sound like something you want to take on?
Then let s connect ...@rasosolutions.com. Shoot me an email with your resume and let s discuss what the next steps in your career might look like.