ServiceNow UI/UX Developer
Acuity, Inc. has an opening for a ServiceNow UI/UX Developer to support a very visible government client. Are you a dynamic and creative individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment for the development of sophisticated applications?
Come check out Acuity!
As a UI/UX Developer, you will develop features and capabilities using a portfolio of platform modules. You must also be able to create logical and functional software code and have experience in understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments.
- Implement dynamic and responsive Service Portal and end user interfaces on the ServiceNow Platform
- Build custom widgets as necessary to meet business needs and user experience
- Understand business requirements and translate to effective, sustainable technical solutions
- Facilitate and support development and testing phases
- Assists with gap analyses highlighting current state, future state, client needs, best practices and competition
- Provide functional and technical documentation for enablement of new capabilities
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- 1 to 3 years' experience designing user interfaces/user experience capabilities
- 1 to 3 years working in the ServiceNow platform in a developer capacity with a strong focus on Service Portal
- Front-end web application development experience using Angular
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues, browser degradation/progressive enhancement strategies, optimization and accessibility techniques
- Experience with the application development lifecycle process based on Scrum, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, client relation skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be US Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain DHS Public Trust.
Acuity is a leading management and technology consulting firm that specializes in serving the federal government. Our innovative, collaborative and rewarding work environment has earned repeat honors from the Washington Business Journal's Best Places to Work and SmartCEO Corporate Culture awards.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.