ServiceNow Developer / Administrator
TEKsystems is looking for a ServiceNow Developer for one of our top companies within the Charlotte area. The offer a great work environment, opportunities for growth, updated technology and more. The following are the top skills: 1. Strong experience with ServiceNow Development2. ServiceNow CMDB discovery experience and experience with ServiceNow modules including; incident, change, problem, knowledge & CMDB3. Firm grasp on software development and demonstrative skills of Angular JS, JQuery, HTML, CSS, SQL, Java
Script, and XML4. ITIL Certification strongly desiredJob Description This position is the result of the continued partnership between our client and their ITSM Platform provider, ServiceNow. As our client continues to grow this relationship they are expanding their usage of the service options within ServiceNow including implementing new ServiceNow Modules and customization of existing modules.
* Analyze business application requirements
- Review projects of various scope and complexities in order to support business objectives.
* Architect Service Now platform
- Design, write specifications, develop programs, test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest of quality.
* Cross-functional Collaboration
- Collaborate with leaders to define business and technical requirements.
- Update management of evolving development technologies including design patterns and software coding and architecture methods along with budgetary needs. About TEKsystems: We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership.
TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.