Senior Software Engineer (C#)
Sr. Software Engineer in Richardson, TX Full Stack, C#, React or Angular, SaaS, Growing Firm. One of our clients needs a Senior Software Engineer in the Richardson, TX area!
This firm continues to grow, expand, and exceed expectations with a top-notch development team that s committed to excellence. An opportunity to challenge yourself without sacrificing your work/life balance.
Why should you apply here?
- Established private firm with a long history of success
- Headquarters and all software development at this location
- SaaS model that dominates the niche market
- Opportunities to build new technology, grow your career
- Casual work environment, flexible hours, work/life balance
- Great benefits, high employee retention, culture of caring
What will you be doing?
- Defining, implementing, and supporting a variety of products and their components
- Working with a variety of sophisticated and complex products
- Collaborating to define the technical approach
- Carrying out the product vision with a high level of quality and technical excellence
- Developing software for web applications using C#, ASP.NET MVC
- SaaS-based application development and test automation
- Moving products to the cloud, microservices, etc.
- Continuously improving the languages, tools, and processes in use throughout all environments from development to production
What skills/experience do you need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Senior-level proficiency in C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Solid OOD/OOP skills (design patterns, etc.)
- Front-end development experience with React or Angular
What will make your r sum stand out?
- Cloud-based experience with either AWS or Azure
- Background in SaaS development
- Experience with microservices or containers
- Familiarity with NServiceBus or Service Fabric
Location: Richardson, TX
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is able to provide visa sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 115 125k + Merit Bonus, 401(k) Match