Senior React Developer - Princeton, NJ
Senior React Developer
- Princeton, NJ
Looking for a qualified Senior Deveoper with with extensive React experince who wil be in charge of developing and testing the user interfaces for new software solutions and new versions of existing software solutions in the digital solutions portfolio while leading and participating in the creation and maintenance of front end web development standards and best practices.
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software of complex software applications.
- Perform maintenance on existing software products and contribute knowledge of business applications.
- Write SQL queries and analyze existing queries for performance tuning.
- Work closely with the UX Designers to implement a specified UI design within the constraints of the technical solution and work to find compromises when desired designs cannot be achieved.
- Field technical questions from other developers, Product Management, Quality Assurance, and other departments.
- Provide development estimates for new development initiatives and enhancement requests.
- Investigate and resolve bugs and deficiencies in the product codebase.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field. Graduate degree preferred.
- 5 years of front end development experience HTML5, CSS3, Java.
Script (jQuery, Ajax).
- 3 years of experience in using React JS to build enterprise level, multi-client/tenant web sites, experience with Drupal content management system is a plus but not required.
- 3 years of experience working with 3 or more of: Ember, Vue, Bootstrap, Angular, Node, Backbone, Adobe
ExperienceManager, WordPress, Drupal, PHP, Java
- Experience with RESTful web services design and development.
- Experience with AWS Services.
- Experience working in an agile, preferably SAFe, environment.
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume to ...@nigelfrank.com or call Steph at 704-###-####