Senior .NET Engineer / Angular 8 / AWS
Located in Woodland Hills, CA, a premier media provider is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join their team in a six month contract to hire opportunity. As a Senior Engineer you will be solving complex challenges surrounding scaling the high traffic platform and implementing new features. Ideal candidates will have a strong foundation with ASP.NET Core and professional experience with Angular 4+. They are currently leveraging Rest Microservices and AWS as well.
RequiredSkills & Experience
* 3+ years professional ASP.NET experience
* Strong capabilities with Angular 4+
* Professional experience with .NET Core
* Familiarity with Microservices is a plus
* Experience delivering software in an AWS environment
* BS in CS or equivalent degree
What You Will Be Doing
* Build dynamic new features across both the backend of the application.
* Refactor and improve the stability of the current application codebase.
* Work directly with product managers and occasionally stakeholders from either the Newsroom or other internal teams to help translate business requirements into technical tasks. The Offer
* Competitive hourly rate up to $70.00/hr
* Conversion to FTE after 6 monthsYou will receive the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental
* Accrued Sick Time
* Pretax Commuter Benefits
* High profile product
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.