Lead Front End Engineer - Pre-IPO Wearable Startup
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S. Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general. Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us. Thank you Matthew Strassberg Recruiting Director Skyrocket Ventures Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidatesclients here httpwww.linkedin.cominmstrassberg httpwww.linkedin.cominmstrassberg Lead Front End Engineer
- Pre-IPO Wearable Startup San Jose, CA (100 remote during the pandemic. After the pandemic you can work from home as much as you want as long as you come to the office at least 1xmonth) The company has about 250 employees and 80 engineers. The company makes wearable consumer medical devices that dramatically improve the quality of their customersrsquo lives. Sales have doubled in the last year, and the company expects to go public somewhere between October 2020 and Q1 2021. Job Responsibilities
- Developing the customer-facing interfaces for the company's web presence.
- Primarily using React and Java
- Leading several onshore engineers and several offshore engineers.
- Delegating tasks to other front end engineers.
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members including executives, designers, sales, and marketing.
- Working within an Agile environment.
- Leading the development of code style guides, codebase maintenance, and improvement of existing features. Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience leading front end development.
- Expertise with in React, Java
Script(ES6), HTML5, and CSS3.
- Proven experience developing responsive solutions for multiple projects.
- Experience building solutions that integrate with internal and external APIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A track record of successful collaboration with cross-functional teams to execute deliverables. Nice to have
- Experience developing e-Commerce or externally facing web applications.
- Knowledge of of usability best practices, accessibility, and on-page SEO.
- Experience Java
Script frameworks such as JQuery, Angular, Ember, Vue. Did you like this job or want to see more?
All of our online job postings can be found on these sites httpswww.dice.comcompany10366547 company10366547 httpswww.monster.comjobsc-skyrocket-ventures.aspx httpswww.monster.comjobsc-skyrocket-ventures.aspx httpswww.linkedin.comjobsskyrocket-ventures-jobs httpswww.linkedin.comjobsskyrocket-ventures-jobs Follow us on Instagram here httpswww.instagram.comskyrocketventures httpswww.instagram.comskyrocketventures Follow us on LinkedIn here httpswww.linkedin.comcompanyskyrocket-ventures httpswww.linkedin.comcompanyskyrocket-ventures