A little about us...
L&T Infotech is one of the largest global technology consulting and digital solutions company -holding an annual revenue of $1.4 bn. We were founded 20 years ago as the information technology arm of the Larsen & Toubro group. We are currently partnered with more than 350 clients (66 of which are Fortune 500 companies). We operate in 28 countries
- employing over 28,000 employees world-wide!
We lead in providing the best experiences for our clients and their customers.
We provide our employees with a learning environment that promotes growth and creativity.
To learn more please visit us at www.lntinfotech.com follow us on Twitter @LTI_Global.
- Experience developing in LAMP (PHP/MySQL) stack
- Experience in Python, Go, Java and/or MongoDB
- Experience building web applications using front end framework such as: Backbone, Angular, or React
- Knowledge and experience working with service oriented architectures
- Experience building responsive websites
- Contributor to open source projects
- Experience scaling and improving performance on evolving software and web applications
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Strong bias towards action and iterating
How will you grow?
Role-based Training programs
EducationPrograms (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
What's in it for you?
Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
Roll over vacation days
Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Rewards and recognition programs
Innovative and collaborative company culture
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.