Oracle Forms Developer at VLINK in Boston, MA
Oracle Forms Developer
Position Oracle Forms Developer Location Tallahassee, FL Interview Phone SkypeWebEx Duration up to 6302021 with possible renewal
Required Qualifications7+ yearsrsquo experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PLSQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
- 5+ yearsrsquo experience developing Oracle Forms.
- 3+ yearsrsquo experience developing PHP applications.
- Experience using code repositories, preferably GitLab.
- Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies.
- Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM).
- Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator).
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security.
- Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Ability to be creative, use sound judgment and display foresight to identify potential problems and designspecifications and assigned application software systems.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills. Preferred Knowledge
- Oracle certification(s)
- Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
- Experience developing classic Microsoft ASP (ASP
3. 0) applications.
- Experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS.
- Experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services.
- Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap.
- Experience with environmental regulatory business processes and practices.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.