Desired Skills and
Experience- 5+ years as a full-stack or back-end developer
- 3+ years developing C# on ASP.NET (ideally 4.5)
- 2+ years of experience building ASP.NET web services (RestAPIs)
- Experience performing query optimization and writing T-SQL or MS SQL Server code (ideally v2016)
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting and passion for learning new technology
- Experience using Type.
Script, Angular or MS Razor for front end development
- Experience working with Azure to improve backend services or CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of microservices, integrations of systems, web and mobile applications
An employer is looking for a C#/.NET Developer in the Vancouver, WA area. In this role, you will be part of the .com group which supports specific features of Banfields main web application. Youll work on a team with three developers and interacting with the entire development group at Banfield which is around 20 people. About 90% of your week will be spent building Web APIs, improving existing code, building back-end features using C# and SQL, and testing code for bug fixes prior to sending to SQA. Approximately 10% of your week will be spent in meetings as this group operates in two week sprints.