Mid/Sr Angular Developer
Looking for Angular Developers to join a prospective Fortune 50 client working on guest-facing applications dealing with major intellectual property you may have heard of before!
The Sr. Programmer Analyst, Angular Developer role is to provide highly specialized knowledge that will enable them to successfully design, code and deliver complex solutions for Parks Technology Solutions Delivery. Provide training to more junior team members to increase their expertise toward driving design and coding solutions.
10% - Design and craft design patterns and components for consumption
over multiple channels and products.
10% -Ideate, iterate, and create specifications for Design System components.
5%- Collaborate with Scrum Master, RTE, Solution Engineering and architecture teams on the design system infrastructure and release management process.
10% - Train more junior team members to lend expertise toward driving solutions on advanced and emerging technologies. Drive the documentation of technical requirements, specifications, and test cases in collaboration with internal users and departments.
5% - Evangelist for modular development practices for rapid iteration of front-end code.
50% - Code contributor full stack across multiple applications and tools.
5% - Produce compelling, engaging user experiences that allow guests to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently.
5%- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
• 4+ years of experience in UI technologies including guest facing web and mobile.
• 2+ years working with modern MV* libraries such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
• Good understanding of E2E Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, and Security best practices.
• Experience with CICD, Unit Testing, Linting, and Code Coverage.
• Experience with Object orientated and procedural programming.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience desired in one or more of the following fields: Computer Information Technology, Computer Programming and Analysis, Industrial Technology, Electronics Engineering Technology, or related field
• Experience with accessibility / ADA Compliance; AA, W3, etc.
• Experience with Agile, Scrum, and Scaled Agile Framework a plus
• Passionate about producing simple, consistent, maintainable, well-tested module code.
• Experience with mature SDLC, GIT, and NPM publishing techniques to facilitate rapid deployments.
• Experience with back-end technologies, Java and .NET.
• Experienced with functional and automated testing and focused on quality engineering.