Mid Level . Net Developer
- UI and FULL STACK .NET Positions
Job ID # 41364
- No Third Parties please, No Visa Sponsorship sprovided
Roles below are fully remote as offices across Client are still closed, HOWEVER, the teams preference in terms of location is: OnShore Remote
- 1) Nashville 2) Central timezone 3) Anywhere
POSTION 1: UI/UX
o React Experience
o 1 Senior, 2 Mid-Level, 1 Junior -
- ROLES NEEDED
o Front-end heavy
o C# beneficial here too
o Strong working knowledge of CSS
POSITION 2: Full Stack
o 2 Senior, 1 Mid-Level, 1 Junior -
- ROLES NEEDED
o Rest APIs. Net, C#
o Back-end heavy
o Experience with Angular experience needed (any version of Angular will work, including Angular JS)
o No React experience for this one is necessary
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs.
- Collaborates with peers to develop web applications, prototypes, and multimedia presentations.
- Develop, tests, documents and deploys web applications.
- Performs support and maintenance for web applications.
- Collaborates with external teams in the development of shared reusable component libraries.
- Provides time estimates and status reports for web application development projects.
- Performs support and maintenance of web applications.
- Participates in code reviews to ensure products are held to high standards and in adherence to style guides.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years developing web applications utilizing C#, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, Java
Script, CSS, HTML
- 3+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
- 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
- Experience with React
- Experience with REST based API development with XML/JSON
- Experience with Knockout or Angular
- Strong working knowledge of CSS
- Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
- Ability to work with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Strong listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
- Healthcare industry experience is desired