VP Full Stack Developer, Medicare Retail Sales & S
Job DescriptionAetna CVS Health's directive is to transform health and wellness via products that enable consumer engagement and best-in-class experience. This team is responsible for Aetna's digital transformation and all digital products; as well as the development and execution of the digital roadmap.
A key part of the responsibility is to build an integrated platform that enables the delivery of products to drive engagement and redefine health and wellness. Be a part of the team that will build this next generation platform. Leveraging your expertise in Big Data, IoT, Native Cloud, Application Development, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, you will join a product team that is building disruptive cloud platform that will transform the healthcare industry and improve the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Aetna Digital is a highly energetic, highly collaborative team that operates as a startup within the Aetna Enterprise. Bring your talent and expertise to drive the change that is desperately needed within the healthcare industry. Directs, leads, plans and administers the operational and administrative activities of a cost center and / or several systems analysis/programming sections. Fundamental Components
* 10+ total years of software development.
* Experience in React and/ or Angular (React is preferred) /Redux/Node.
JS and/ or Java software development experience, hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
* Experience using container based technologies. Solid grasp of big data technologies is desired. Several years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology.
* Ability to understand sophisticated systems and tackle challenging analytical problems. Ability to use multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sourceWhat are we looking for in our colleagues?
We seek fresh ideas, fresh opinions, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. Our high-energy and client-focused colleagues work hard every single day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers. Additional Job InformationAbility to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff. Management skills. Strong judgment. Analytical ability. Excellent communication skills. Extensive knowledge of the system development life cycle, the client area's functions and systems, and application program development alternatives.
EducationBachelor's degree or equivalent experiencePercent of Travel Required0
- 10%Business OverviewAetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.