Lead Software Developer
$70- $80K per year
Benefits: Vision, Life, Health, 401K, Dental, Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Time, Flex Schedule Opportunities
We are seeking a full time software developer to become an integral part of our Growth Team and lead our inhouse and contract development projects for SafeHiring Solutions, SafeVisitor and RefLynk. We have three fast scaling software solutions that provide security and risk management solutions to reduce school, corporate and non-for-profit violence.
- Develop medium to complex custom programming solutions
- Lead all development including integrated partners
- Document programming tasks and procedures
- Build development team over next 5 years
- Participate in Growth Team and vision for the software solutions
- Skilled with Microsoft Azure
- Object oriented programming, especially with Visual Basic .NET programming
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL Server
- A basic understanding of angular.js, JSON, .NET C#
- Experience with Web API
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- 2-7 years experience
- Bachelors or Masters in computer engineering, computer science or management information systems.
Why work for SafeHiring Solutions?
We have been named to the Inc5000 list of fastest growing privately held companies for the past 4 years. Our innovative technologies incorporate visitor and volunteer management, facial recognition, background screening and arrest monitoring and text-based reference checks for our more than 7,000 clients across the world.
We have built an incredible team and are very selective and seeking just right person who has the demonstrated qualifications, experience and will fit within our fast-paced culture. If you like to work as a team, think outside the box and develop innovative and disruptive technologies that keep children and adults safe, then we want to meet you.
Mike McCarty CEO