Lead Front End Developer
Job Description The Lead FrontEnd Developer is primarily responsible for leading our frontend develop team in building and maintaining all of the user-facing components of the Circulation framework. Our frontend is built in React and interacts with a Python/Django BE. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
* If you are our ideal candidate, the platform you'll be improving is open to authorized users only, including hospitals, health and medical care centers who each designate multiple users to manage non-emergency medical transportation(NEMT) for their patients.
* As you lead, you will help with sprint planning and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
* You will also mentor junior developers and participate in code reviews
* Add more metrics/visualizations to the analytics page
* Optimize the framework for mobile devices
* Implement workflows for different organization types
* Customer a rider-facing version of the platform POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
* Competency Statement(s)
* Analytical Skills
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
* Communication, Oral
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
* Communication, Written
- Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
* Customer Oriented
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
* Decision Making
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
* Management Skills
- Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
* Problem Solving -
- Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
* Relationship Building
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers
* Working Under Pressure
- Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
* Experience with testing solutions such as mocha or selenium
* Experience with Cordova and mobile optimization
* A strong understanding of UX best practices
* Experience with Python/Django Education:
* HS Diploma Required, Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred Experience:
* 3+ years of relevant experience in business analytics
* 3+ years of front-end development experience
* Experience with HTML & CSS
* Experience interacting with Restful API's
* 1+ year in a senior development or lead type role
* Experience leading/managing development projects TECHNOLOGIES / SKILLS:
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Up to 10% of the job may require travel. The rest of the work time is conducted in an office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
* The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Logisti
Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer