Java Software Developer (Up to 25% Profit Sharing Benefit!)
Job DescriptionCACI is seeking an enthusiastic Java Software Developer to join our Advanced Solutions Group, within the National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector. We enable national security missions through creation and delivery of innovative, technology-centric solutions that provide decision advantage to our customers. Our client engagement processes, the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. This opportunity offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary!
The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which CACI annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of an Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the benefit package are paid for by CACI, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. What You'll Get to Do:
* Collaboratively create mission critical software applications for its users, whom we coordinate with heavily for design and development to ensure we bring the right product to make our users efficient and effective in the execution of their mission.
* Provide software design and development expertise in support of new application development, use test driven and iterative methodologies, and work with teammates to maintain our team's five year track record of on time and on schedule deliveries.
* Have excellent technical expertise, to be highly self-directed and motivated, and collaborate respectfully with their teammates, always keeping user mission first.
* You will be part of a responsive team where communication skills and the ability to solve problems are critical to our success.
* Work with highly motivated teammates that will support and push you, and will expect reciprocal action on your part.
* Culture of sharing information amongst teammates and management team
* Be dedicated to mission and product success
* Participate in new development starting with requirements analysis and design.
* During the development phase provide a technical solution compliant with the design and interface definitions.
* Provide support to test, integration, and deployment of the software baseline.
* Be self-motivated understanding technical concepts, have good communication skills, and able and willing to collaborate on technical items with the larger team.
* Be familiar with the good development and configuration management practices and have previous development experience. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
* Open to obtaining FS Poly
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent (computer science, information technology, or related field)
* Experience with both Object Oriented and Function Programming approaches
* Experience with Java, JMS, Angular, SWING, HIBERNATE, CAMEL, SPRING
* Experience with REST and SOAP
* Experience with Web services
* Experience in service based development
* Experience with Messaging and/or ESB Technologies
* Experience with Software Testing (e.g. Junit, Automated Test Tools, etc)
* Experience with Linux shell scripting and build tools (e.g. Ant, Maven, etc)
* Experience with socket interface communications and/or Java Network Programming
* Experience with Java Security and Cryptology (PKI Certificates)
* Experience with Linux operating systems
QualificationsWould be Nice to Have:
* Experience with AMQP, EJBs, Java Threads, JDBC, React, JSON, and XML
* Experience with relational, noSQL, and file based storage products
* Understanding of Amazon Web Services
* Experience with software configuration management processes and tools
* Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) processes, policies and guidance
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Job LocationUS-Sarasota-FL-TAMPA-ST. PETERSBURGCACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers.
CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.