A consistent track record of developing enterprise, multi-tier applications in Java 7 or above.
- Take business requirements and develop solutions front to back making changes in all application tiers writing robust testable code.
- Work on challenging technical problems involving availability, scalability, performance, data provenance, and large quantities of data.
- Expertise in Server side tools and technologies like Core Java, JEE, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Apache CXF including build tools like Maven
- Strong knowledge on web technologies Angular
React, HTML5, Java
Script and working experience on web servers Jetty
- Good knowledge of an RDBMS preferably Oracle. Strong PLSQL skills including performance tuning and optimization.
- Good knowledge of distributed in memory caching technologies
- Good understanding of messaging (JMS) and Enterprise Messaging technologies.
- Strong knowledge on RestfulSOAP web services
- Sound knowledge and experience of Unix
- Good understanding of DevOps principles and practices with focus on Continuous Integration and Continuous Development using tool chains such as GITJenkins
- Expertise with JUnit, Mockito, TestNG or any other test framework
- Work in a small agile team and Gain experience working in large, complex, high volume multi-node distributed systems.
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements.
- Provide L3 support of the application in the US time zone including interacting with business users and L2 support staff