IT/IS Web Development & Leadership role at Carroll Enterprises in Worcester, MA
Carroll EnterprisesWorcester, MA
IT/IS Web Development and Leadership role
Key Responsibility: Driving value for clients and management team through use of agile approach to deliver innovative new products and features.
* Coach team on Agile values, removes impediments, ensures team is working together in the most productive way and also assists with product backlog management.
* Acts as a lead engineer/architect as needed to help the team design and develop maintainable, configurable, reliable, and secure code.
* Collaborate with other team leaders to ensure tight integration of the team's solutions with the work streams coming from other agile teams.
* Use team velocity measurements in combination with product backlog management techniques to shift stakeholder perspective to a value delivered mindset in order to meet agreed upon deadlines.
Position Responsibilities* Lead multidisciplinary team in designing, developing, integrating, deploying, and maintaining innovative web applications, Mobile Applications, web API's, Business Intelligence solutions, and Batch Jobs.
* Provide continual guidance and performance feedback to team members in order to facilitate growth.
* Continually develop and maintain broad knowledge of development concepts, systems architecture, and information security principles; training mentoring team members.
* Support and educate QA engineers to ensure overall system quality, functionality, and performance.
* Troubleshoot issues across all application tiers.
* Collaborate with all levels of management, product owners, and client stakeholders to deliver highest value product.
* Work to align senior management with development sprint goals and manage expectations.
* Formulate work estimates for new features based on empirical knowledge as well as maintain time tracking for the team throughout the development cycle.
* Define and maintain IT systems development procedures and documentation.
* Participate in the development and execution of the IT Strategic Roadmap.
* Demonstrate knowledge of, and supports, company standards, policies, and procedures, and confidentiality standards.
* 5+ years of software development experience, with 2+ years in a team leadership role.
* Strong Agile experience, ideally in a multiple agile team development environment; solid understanding of the five Scrum events is required.
* Thorough knowledge of, or ability to quickly understand the organization's business operations and goals.
* Ability to translate business and IT language.
* Proven ability architecting, developing, delivering, and maintaining enterprise or consumer-facing web and mobile software systems using industry standard frameworks, protocols, and languages including C#, Angular, web API, JSON, REST, CSS4, HTML5, Ionic, and DNN.
* Experience with web service integration (SOAP, RESTful APIs/Microservices, JSON, XML) to integrate web applications to server side systems.
* Experience with PL/SQL programming using Oracle or SQL Server databases.
* Solid Object Oriented design and development skills are required.
* Experience with building data models in a business intelligence environment such as Qlik or Oracle BI.PM17
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.