Full Stack Web Developer - Google Cloud/Kubernetes/Java
If you are a Full Stack Web Developer with Google Cloud Platform, Java and Unity experience, please read on!
We are a leader in customizable packaging and boxes and our prototype development allows customers to custom design their package size and graphics.
We are looking to bring on a developer to maintain, upgrade and deal with the Website which is based on a microservices architecture with Spring Boot, services are deployed with Kubernetes on GCP.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Exciting Work
- Own the website design and development process
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, build and maintain website and software applications.
- Use scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
- Perform website updates.
- Develop and validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Edit, write and design website content.
- Maintain an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices.
- Identify and correct problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing.
- Evaluate code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, and properly structured. Also ensure that it is compatible with browsers, devices and operating systems.
- Determine user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree
- Development experience in a similar environment/tech stack
- Tech Stack includes
- Google Cloud Platform, GKE, SQL, Storage, Vision, AngularJS, Angular 7, Spring Boot, GraphQL, RESTful
What's In It for You
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Dynamic and fun work environment
So, if you are a Full Stack Web Developer with the required experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TS2-1602579 -
- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
- Recruiting Manager
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Coders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Coders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.