Fullstack Software Engineer II in Cloud
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Position SummaryAre you passionate about delivering amazing user experiences?
Do you find purpose in providing solutions that make a difference?
We are looking for software engineers with passion for technology in the cloud. Collaborate with a multi-functional team to deliver F5s capabilities directly to our customers. We are building a new business and looking for engineers that are willing to face a broad variety of challenges. You can chart your own growth path and help the team succeed!
You should be capable and willing to grow across all aspects of implementing and operating SaaS, including API, GUI and automation functions. Primary Responsibilities
* Design and implement microservices and web user interfaces in the cloud
* Collaborate with the backend development, the business and, the UX team
* Research, investigate and define new areas of technology to improve the experience we bring to our users
* Learn quickly in a hands-on environment and support the growth of your peers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* An ability to learn and be an owner
* Proven skill in written and verbal communication
* A strong sense of ownership over the features you deliver
* Golang or other backend language
* Software quality concepts and techniques
* Agile software development
* Source control and other collaboration tools
* Familiarity with the anatomy of microservices and cloud development concepts, DevOps and Orchestration are a definite plus
* REST APIs and understanding of client/server communication
* Typically requires a BS/BA or MS in Computer Science/related field and a minimum of 2 Yrs of related experience, or an advanced degree without experience or equivalent work experience. F5 Networks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.