Full-Stack Software Engineer
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect. Analog Devices is hiring a Full-Stack Software Engineer in our Colorado Springs, Colorado location. Come join our fast-growing team to help build the industry's leading power design tools. Our highly-collaborative, friendly team rewards individual contributions and promotes a culture of innovation, professional development, and work-life balance. The opportunity is based in Colorado Springs, where our technical professional life is met with great outdoor opportunities found in the Rocky Mountains. As an integral member of our growing team, you should have strong communications skills, a solid understanding of object-oriented programming design patterns, and a self-driven work attitude. The ideal candidate will be a highly collaborative, critical thinker with demonstrated software fundamentals and a growth mindset. Essential Qualifications:
* BS degree (minimum) in CS, CE or EE with 3+ years' experience building full stack production-quality software systems.
* Deeper expertise in any of the essential qualification areas.
* Professional familiarity with several of the following modern web technologies:
* RESTful web services and APIs.
* Front-end frameworks (Angular, Type
Script, React, Vue, NPM, etc.)
* Distributed, scalable systems utilizing cloud services (AWS, Azure, etc.)
* Back end/databases (NoSQL, MongoDB, Firebase, SQL/MSSQL)
* Server side technologies (Nodejs, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
* Strong foundations in the following:
* Object oriented design patterns.
* Algorithmic complexity and code optimization.
* Debugging complex problems.
* Clean coding practices in a team context.
* Strong communication skills and team collaborator.
* Experience with the following practices in a team context:
* Source control, i.e.
GIT, TFS, Subversion, etc.
* Defect tracking, i.e.
JIRA, Bugzilla, etc.
* Working knowledge of scripting (i.e.
BASH, Python, Perl, etc.
* MS Degree in CS.
* 3-5+ years of experience developing commercial software.
* Exposure to debugging complex problems involving software and hardware.
* Some exposure with software engineering practices including:
* Pair coding and code reviews.
* DevOps, continuous integration and deployment.
* Test driven development.
* Agile processes and TDD.
* Continuous integration and deployment.
* Awareness of multi-threaded programming techniques and resource management.
* Experience building desktop applications using C# WinForms or WPF.
* Exposure to distributed, scalable systems utilizing cloud services.
* A basic working knowledge of UI/UX design concepts.
* The ability to work effectively remotely may be needed at times.#LI-FT1For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State
- Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position
- except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
- may have to go through an export licensing review process. Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityEEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the La
EducationLevel: Bachelor's Degree