Full Stack Software Developer at TEG Staffing in San Francisco, CA
TEG StaffingSan Francisco, CA
Full Stack Software Developer
Full Stack Developer Full Stack or Backend Developer needed to join the growing team. The mission is to make space simple for our customers. We operate satellites and we fly customer payloads onboard, as a service. We are redefining how businesses and governments access space and use it to perform their critical missions. Our customers span the entire space industry, from start-ups to large companies and government agencies. Our standard interfacing and mission operations products enable us to fly any kind of payload, such as imagers, RF systems, scientific experiments, national security missions, in-orbit demonstrations, and weather and climate sensors. We are hiring a Full stack developer to help us build Cockpit, our autonomous satellite control software. We are building Cockpit to operate a diverse constellation of multi-sensor satellites. Join us to build the new standard of spacecraft operations Backend Skills
- Must Haves Expert knowledge of modern Python (8 years) Deep understanding of modern database architecture and management techniques Deep understanding of architecting, managing, and scaling services, including both with internal and external APIs Backend Skills
- Nice to Haves Familiarity with authentication mechanisms At ease with the js stack (Express.js httpexpress.js , etc.) Experience with GraphQL Experience with Django Frontend Skills
- Must Haves Experience with modern Java.
Script Experience with at least one major Java.
Script framework (js httpvue.js , React.js httpreact.js , Angular, etc.) Experience with CSS Pre
- Processors Frontend Skills
- Nice to Have Experience with Typescript Knowledge of map visualization libraries (Open.
Layers, CesiumJS, etc.) Experience designing UI assets (using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) General Full Stack Skills
- Must Haves Mastery of Docker Used to working in fast-paced, agile environments Networking skills (TCPUDP, IP, proxy, VPN, etc.) Version control and continuous integration tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.) Experience building services that leverage cloud-based infrastructure (P, AWS, etc.) Deep understanding of Linux General Skills
- Nice to Haves Data analysis (numpy pandas) Familiarity with data normalization concepts Has used PaaS in the past (Google App Engine or Amazon Elastic Beanstalk) Some experience with Kubernetes Experience with C+
+ Experience in Geospatial Concepts or aerospace Participation in Open Source projects
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.