Full Stack Developer
Since 1851, MassMutual’s commitment has always been to help people protect their families, support their communities, and help one another. This is why we want to inspire people to Live Mutual. We at MassMutual value diversity and inclusion. We’re people helping people.
A career with us means you will work alongside exceptional people and be empowered to reach your professional and personal goals. Our employees are the foundation of what makes MassMutual a strong, stable and ethical business. We seek and value unique and varied perspectives and experiences because we believe we are stronger when all voices are heard. We invite you to bring your bright, innovative ideas to MassMutual as we continue to help millions of Americans rely on each other.
Together, we’re stronger.
The Digital Solutions Development organization of MassMutual’s Customer Experience Business Group seeks an experienced Full Stack Developer. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment on exciting technology directives.
This position can be located in our Boston or New York City offices.
- 3 years of experience with full stack development, including application, API, testing, and automation experience
- Experience with CSS frameworks (e.g. Sass, Less)
- Experience with unit test frameworks (e.g. mocha, chai, sinon, casper, jasmine, etc.)
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- Bachelor's degree
- Authorized to work in the United States with or without sponsorship
- 8 years of experience with full stack development, including application, API, testing, and automation experience preferred
- Experience with continuous integration server(s) (e.g. Jenkins, Concourse, GoCD, etc.)
- Experience with continuous deployments
- Experience with cloud-based IaaS (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with containerization (e.g. Docker)
- Experience collaborating with a team of programmers with varying skill sets
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment
Ranked No. 77 in the annual FORTUNE ® 500 Ranking (FORTUNE ® Magazine, June 2017) and recognized as a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere, MassMutual is guided by a single purpose: We help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. As a company owned by our policyowners, we are defined by mutuality and our vision to put customers first. It’s more than our company structure – it’s our way of life. We are a company of people protecting people. Our company exists because people are willing to share risk and resources, and rely on each other when it counts. At MassMutual, we Live Mutual.
Focus on the Customer: We understand our customers well and look for every opportunity to deliver an experience that is clear, easy, personal, human, empowering and trustworthy.
Act with Integrity: We deliver on our promises by being open, honest and humble and by adhering to the letter and spirit of applicable laws, rules, regulations and company policies.
Value People: We respect and learn from each other’s diverse backgrounds, experiences and ideas. We engage and develop people to their greatest potential.
Work Collaboratively: We work together to achieve results by actively listening, seeking, understanding and creating solutions as a unified team driving toward one company, one culture, one brand.
Achieve Results: We focus on winning by exceeding expectations and getting better – everyone, every day.
For more information, visit www.massmutual.com or find us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and Pinterest.
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.