Front End Web Developer with Angular
We have an immediate opening for a talented front-end web developer with solid experience using Angular 2+, TypeScript, SASS, and HTML5. We build complex business applications primarily revolving around data visualization.
- Lead UI development of new and existing applications
- Manage a mono-repo of multiple business applications and shared libraries
- Coordinate work between teammates
- Delegate tasks via JIRA
- Communicate with business users to translate requirements into real applications
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in Angular 2+, Typescript, SASS, and HTML5
- Understanding of the npm ecosystem
- A mind for application architecture
- Experience with frontend build pipelines such as webpack
- Knowledge of proper RESTful API structure (proper naming, HTTP verb usage, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Finance Industry experience a plus
- Knowledge in SQL, Python, Java, and C# are all nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science a plus, but not required
Who We Are
Velosys, LLC is an agile and innovative software development and consulting company with long-standing client relationships and an emerging products division. Our primary expertise is in application development, data visualization, Information Technology (IT), and Geographical Information Systems (GIS). We utilize a balanced team of experienced developers, architects, designers, and project managers to provide exceptional value to our clients.
Those who come to Velosys, join people bound by a shared set of values and a culture of support, caring, trust, respect, and interdependence. We go to extraordinary lengths to support the people we hire to succeed. We provide them with unrivaled opportunities for growth and global impact. In addition, Velosys offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Employer-paid medical benefits, life insurance, short term and long term disability for employees
- 401(k) with partial matching
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Visit our website www.velosys.com for more information on our company.
This job is onsite and requires existing authorization to work in the US.