Front End Engineer/Finance/Angular
A globally recognized investment corporation in Malvern, PA is looking for experienced software engineers to join their innovative new department. As a part of this team you'll be helping to develop a "robo" advisor to simplify the user experience of their investment portal. The engineering team works primarily in Angular on the front end in an Agile environment. This team is part of their idea labs, taking on latest projects to work on all cutting-edge technologies. If you're up for the challenge and looking to be a leader on the team, apply today!
RequiredSkills & Experience
* An Undergraduate degree or related work experience
* 5+ Years of Software Development experience
* Foundational knowledge of Java
Script, HTML5, & CSS3
* Strong experience with one or more front end framework preferably Angular 6+
* RESTful API Integration
* Experience with TDD
* Unit testing experience with Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Enzyme, Jest, etc.
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment
* Knowledge of the UI/UX design concepts and ability to execute highly interactive interfaces
Desired Skills & Experience
* Previous experience in a Financial environment is preferred
* Any experience with backend technologies like Node or Java is a plus!
What You Will Be Doing
* 100% Front End Development
* 50% Hands On
* 50% Team CollaborationThe Offer
* Competitive Salary: Up to $125,000/year, DOEYou will receive the following benefits:
* Stellar Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits; for you and your family
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* 401(k) with 4% match, and up to 14% match
* 25 Days PTO to start
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
* The ability to mentor junior developers
* A chance to step into a senior role with great potential for growth
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.