Front End Developer
SkillStorm is seeking a Front End Developer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position. Position Summary:
• The Front End Developer is responsible for developing responsive web applications for the Collections/Recovery & Treasury/Finance team in Global Technology.
• We are looking for an innovative and driven Design Technologist.
A systems-oriented thinker who is equally happy writing clean, scalable code as they are quickly iterating on a prototype during a user testing session.
• Front End Developers work hand-in-hand with our Experience Designers to conceptualize and define the user experience, while partnering with the engineering teams to deliver great experiences and patterns.
• You will work closely with our line of business, designers, developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working front end code for the presentation layer.
• BS in Computer Science or Design and have at least 4 years of relevant industry experience.
• Be equal part Front End Developer, Motion Designer and creator of prototypes
• Have previous experience building components for a design system.
• Experience working in and designing for multiple browsers
• An eye for detail and a desire for performance and craftsmanship.
• Must have working examples to share.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills, oral and written communication.
• Experience working in Node.jsResponsibilities:
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure that interactive techniques and technologies translate through to shipped products.
• Manage and expand teams’ knowledge of proper development processes with setting up Angular applications, and following best practices.
• Push the boundaries of what's possible in UI technologies.
• You will work closely with the UX Design team members and technology partners to develop prototypes and presentation layer experiences.
• You will provide technical guidance and support for implementation.
• Be able to operate in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
• Have an understanding of ADA best practice and how to incorporate it into the front end code. Job Requirements: