Front End Developer/Angular-React
EdCast is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management and Personalized Learning.
Recently, EdCast acquired Leapest a corporate learning marketplace for training content, industry certification and instructor service, creating abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FRONTEND DEVELOPER WHO:
- Has knowledge and experience with web programming architectures that utilize web services, e.g. RESTful
- Has knowledge and experience with testing frameworks such as Mocha, Chai and Jest
- Has hands-on experience with Git
- Has knowledge and experience with JS frameworks: React, angular, polymer, node.js
- Has significant experience in developing user-facing software
- Has experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Has familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Has an understanding of the principles of accessibility and can build products that are accessible to users with disabilities
- Design and implement user-facing features considering rendering time and reusability of UI components in React
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
- Write unit tests for existing and new code and bring up code coverage significantly
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with React. Angular and Ember would be desirable
- Strong fundamental concepts and technical expertise
- Strong hold on Web 2.0 technologies and passionate programmer
- A great work environment – Open, Challenging and Fun
- An international, vibrant and talented team guided by able team leads
- Growth prospects – both on technology and personal skills front
- A competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Support and guidance provided in the relocation and 30% ruling application process
SPECIAL NOTE FROM OUR ENGINEERING HEAD
If you like an environment of informal & direct communications with a goal of high productivity, if you like having a great harmony between team members, if your colleagues are your friends, and if you like some high intensity work at times and focus on product’s quality and ultimate vision while brainstorming or programming (instead of just finishing the job), you are the one. Neo Anderson. Let’s meet and take a look for yourself. Happy hunting!!!
For more information about the position or the nature of work feel free to write to: email@example.com
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
If you feel the chemistry and the Frontend Developer role sounds like a good fit, in terms of your skills and ambitions, we would love to hear from you. Send us your details and do not forget to attach your CV.
Note that only applications in English will be accepted.