Custom App Developer with experience in WordPress
Ref ID: 01120-0011143105Classification: Software Developer
DOERobert Half IT SEARCH is looking for a Senior Word
Press/PHP Developer. This resource MUST HAVE prior proven experience building 100% customized Word
Press websites as well as custom applications using open source technology, tooling and MVC frameworks. This is not just a Word
- you will be exposed to many technologies that may include but are not limited to various other CMS, various ecommerce solutions, react, angular, .net, typescript, api integrations, mobile development and more. This client has recently doubled in headcount, revenue and office space, was recognized winning a few accolades to hang on their wall and are focused on continued growth. This developer will serve as a critical part of their team and deliver results that may earn them quarterly performance increases, continued mentorship and even some mentee opportunities, modern office space with an open floor to collaborate with a diverse team of developers, designers, marketers and a CEO who cares about his people and leads by example.
- Flexible shifts
- Quarterly raises based on peer review and performance
- Discretionary project completion bonuses
- Company outings and meals
- Location in East Jax
- 50% family coverage for benefit plans If interested in partnering with a veteran human capital consultant who will take you seriously, won't waste your time and understands technology please send an email with your resume and a personalized note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks in advance. **Must be a US Citizen***YES, this is market pay***
* MUST HAVE a portfolioJob Requirements:
PressRobert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities
- fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!