Client: Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Title: Cold
Location: 12100 Park 35 Circle, Bldg. A, Austin, TX 78753 Duration: Until 8/31/2021 with possible extension Last date for submission: July 16, 2020 (12.00 PM-CST) Job Duties:
1. Working with the TCEQ IRD and user staff to develop design documents and SQL-driven screen prototypes from user requirements within a rapid turnaround cycle.
2. Assist in presenting the resultant prototype to various end user audiences to demonstrate screen content, dialog, and usability and to identify and incorporate user-requested changes as directed by the technical leader.
3. Transform the approved prototype into a Web-based Cold
Fusion application 4. Producing module specifications, unit test requirements, and system and integration test requirements.
5. Implementing applications in complex environments in an iterative prototype-user evaluation life cycle with later more complete functional versions accessible to select external users via the Internet to verify functional provisions and usability, including access by disabled persons and those using screen readers such as JAWS and the NVDA. 6. Developing detailed flowcharts and models, implementing specifications, and performing modifications from design reviews, prototype evaluations and assessment testing.
7. Producing running program modules, which meet TCEQ, DIR and World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) specifications and standards.
8. Outlining, formatting, and producing detailed program and user documentation.
9. Performing acceptance testing and incorporating necessary changes prior to formal production release implementation.
10. Communicating and working with people of all technical levels in a team environment.
11. Other reasonable Web Developer services as necessary for the implementation and deployment of selected TCEQ project(s
1. Agreement to adhere to all TCEQ policies, procedures and management directives.
L to access an Oracle RDBMS 13g RAC or later database in a multi-developer, configuration controlled environment; 3. Cold
Fusion experience must include Cold
Fusion, FuseBox 5 or newer methodology, and knowledge of internet security exposures and how to code to prevent the application from being hacked or hijacked; Knowledge of creating PDF documents in a Cold Fusion application;
- Knowledge of internet security exposures and how to code to prevent the application from being hacked or hijacked.
4. Experience developing Oracle PL/SQL applications and familiarity with Oracle objects (tables, constraints, triggers, etc; 5. Experience with data modeling, entity relationship diagrams, SQL, and Web page user interface design; 6. Knowledge of database concepts such as referential integrity and data normalization; 7. Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with people of all technical levels; 8. Five (5) years of full time experience in computer programming and/or systems analysis; 9. Knowledge of the limitations and capabilities of computer systems and their integration with end user business processes; 10. Skill in preparing technical documents of varying complexities for technical and non-technical audiences; 11. Skill in working with data automation standards and systems administration technologies; 12. Skill in analyzing and interpreting agency organizations, business practices, policies and procedures; 13. Ability to coordinate and evaluate the work of others and to explain abstract concepts and terms.