Application Developer at Smartbridge in Houston, TX
Smartbridge is growing and we're looking for an Application Developer to join our team in Houston in the next six weeks!
As an Application Developer at Smartbridge, you will work on various consulting projects that will involve design and development of web and mobile applications, integrating various enterprise systems to help clients implement their digital transformation strategies. As an Application Developer you may have multiple roles on a project including creating technical specifications, prototypes, programming /application development, and testing solutions. This is a full-time, salaried opportunity offering competitive salary, bonus, 401(k) match, and a strong benefits package!
Smartbridge is a full-service consulting firm simplifying business transformation for enterprise businesses. We are technology experts, who bring out innovation in our clients, build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help them to be successful, and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment. Our clients range from emerging mid-market businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We specialize in creating exceptional solutions for a range of industries including restaurant, oil and gas, manufacturing, construction, facilities maintenance, and more.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work on system development tasks that include planning, design, development, testing, documentation and deployment
- Develop system specifications, technical designs and software code
- Design and develop test plans, perform unit tests, integration tests and user acceptance tests
- Create and maintain program and technical documentation
- Support production systems by interacting with clients
- Manage and document system configurations
- Work closely with end-users, business analysts and other stakeholders to coordinate plans and activities that affect the assigned projects
- Collaborate with client team members and clients to determine best solution
- Write systems documents, including use case design documents and supporting user acceptance testing
- Apply critical thinking to analyze and diagnose customer issues, facilitate and engage in discussions with clients and team members to discuss potential solutions and implement solutions that are most appropriate in a timely and quality manner
- Provide timely and complete responses to customer requests in both written and verbal manner
- Provide accurate and consistent status reports to clients and other stakeholders
- Travel to client locations if required
- Strong database fundamentals and 4+ years of experience using Microsoft SQL or Oracle Database system
- 5+ years of experience using C#, Microsoft development tools
- 3+ years of mobile development on Android or iOS using Microsoft Xamarin
- 3+ years designing and using REST APIs
- 2+ years of developing solutions with Azure services
- Ability to develop intuitive user interface designs
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develops solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
- Adept and proactive at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Learn new concepts and technologies fast and apply in an agile manner
- Ability to interact and build long-term business relationships with all levels of professionals
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as time management skills
- Strong affinity to technology
- Motivated and shows initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Power.
- Knowledge/Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Fundamentals
- Knowledge/Experience in gRPC
- Knowledge/Experience in using and developing web services
- Any experience using one of the iPaaS Platforms such as Dell Boomi is a plus
- Bachelors degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related field preferred); knowledge of theories, principles and concepts typically acquired through completion of a bachelors degree
Powered by JazzHR
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.