Angular Developer / .net
VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT OFFERED.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Responsible for planning, designing & developing new software, web applications & services supporting Day & Zimmermann business units. Assists in developing enterprise web development strategy across desktop and mobile environments.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborates, plans, designs, develops, tests and debugs software, web applications & services, including but not limited to mobile device platforms.
- Researches, reviews & develops prototypes using emerging technologies to improve existing functionalities that benefit the business operations of Day & Zimmermann.
- Provides techincal support and training of existing web applications and services
- Sets up and manages servers configuration requirements for deploying web applications and services
- Develops, organizes and manages the web designs to establish common look and feel for all applications
- Integrates third party software & services
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- A bachelor’s degree in management information systems, computer science or equivalent preferred
- 5 to 7 years of experience developing Web-based, data-centric applications
- Solid background in UI responsive design and development.
- Backend database development with SQL Server to support web applications.
- Knowledgeable of the industry, web-related standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and operational skills.
- Knowledge of mobile development & cross-browser compatibility and device capabilities a plus. Knowledgeable about CSS preprocessors(SASS, SCSS)
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!Essential Functions:
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Visual acuity (e.g., needed to prepare and analyze data, to transcribe documents, to view a computer, to read, to inspect objects, to operate machinery)
- Manual Dexterity (e.g., picking, pinching, typing or other working that uses the fingers)
- Capacity to think, concentrate and focus over long periods of time
- Ability to read complex documents in [English] language
- Capacity to reason and make sound decisions
- Ability to write complex documents in the [English] language
- Capacity to express thoughts orally (e.g., accurately, quick and loudly convey spoken instructions to workers)