Angular Developer at Aerotek in Red Bank, NJ
AerotekRed Bank, NJ
We are seeking an Angular 6+ developer to join our agile development team on a multi-disciplinary cutting-edge web application that uses browser-server (B-S) architecture and involves modern technologies such as containerized message-based micro-service, advanced HTML5 2D and 3D data visualization on Canvas and WebGL, real-time communications over web, and Single Page Application (SPA) in paradigm of PWA (Progressive Web Apps). This role will be an integral member of a dynamic team that consists of experts from multiple domains.
* Work with product management and UI/UX team to understand and translate product requirements into user friendly experiences
* Work within agile development team to collaboratively deliver software within agreed upon sprint commitments
* Understand basics of domain-specific server-side micro-services and develop UI to interact with them
* Write clean high quality code that is functional, maintainable and readable
* Participate in web app quality assurance activities, including code reviews, integration and regression testing
* Identify and drive code improvements, reducing technical debt
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.