1. Navigate to the Applications list in the Employer Dashboard.
2. Click on the name of an applicant.
3. Now you should see the full application details including
- Email address
- Attachments if any
- Message if any
4. Review the details of the candidate. If appropriate, move the candidate to the next stage in your hiring pipeline.
5. Update the status of the applicant
- “Read” should be used for applicants that have been viewed, but, a decision has not been made to move forward with them.
- “Accepted” is used to indicate which applicants have been moved to the next stage in the hiring pipeline.
- “Rejected” is used to indicate which applicants have not been forwarded to the next stage in the pipeline.