How Do I Manage My Applicants on Angular Jobs?
What can I do to manage my applicants on Angular Jobs?
1. Navigate to the Applications list in the Employer Dashboard.
2. Click on the name of an applicant.
3. Now you should see the full application details including
- Email address
- Attachments if any
- Message if any
4. Review the details of the candidate. If appropriate, move the candidate to the next stage in your hiring pipeline.
5. Update the status of the applicant
- “Read” should be used for applicants that have been viewed, but, a decision has not been made to move forward with them.
- “Accepted” is used to indicate which applicants have been moved to the next stage in the hiring pipeline.
- “Rejected” is used to indicate which applicants have not been forwarded to the next stage in the pipeline.