|at ( view profile)|
|Location||Eindhoven, NL, Netherlands|
|Date Posted||January 21, 2017|
As an Application Developer you are involved in the design, development and product lifecycle of our Marketing Operations Suite (MOS), see also: https://www.theapsgroup.com/marketing-technology/.
You will work closely with 15 other skilled Developers and Architects in using languages and toolsets such as TypeScript, AngularJS, XML and Java to develop the specifications for our software, supporting our customers. You will design, build, test, debug and improve applications. You are a key player in the Agile Development team and may also be responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate Software Architecture, and coordinate application development plans with the development team or client.
Desired Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree or Academic background in a relevant Computer Science major. Concentrating in areas such as data structuring, system design and programming.
We are looking for Developers with affinity or knowledge about:
- UID and Wireframing modeling
- Front End development principles
- Web application development (including HTML5 and CSS)
- node.js/ typeScript/ jQuery/ AngularJS (front-end)
- Java, Hibernate, Spring, Activiti (back-end)
- GIT, Intellij, Cognos, ETL
- XML, XSLT, XQuery
- SSO, REST, XML Databases
- Tomcat and LINUX
Professional attitude towards our customers and colleagues
Independent, confident and at ease in a dynamic organisation
Good sense of humour, innovative and a wide interest in new technology, (social)media and web technologies.
Contribution to the company
- Contribute to the implementation of the APS MOS Platform, supporting major Retail clients, Business Intelligence, large scale marketing campaigns and multi channel publishing.
- Contribute to the tactical development of the IT Services infrastructure under the direction of the IT Management Team and in close collaboration
- Contribute to the Change Management Agenda, anticipating and responding to drivers such as: APS Community needs, developments in the marketplace, mobile strategy, Event Drive Architectures, legislation and industry trends.
- Ensure that projects are managed in a professional manner, following agreed best practice project management methodologies.
About the team
You will work with 15 other skilled team members on Web Services, API’s and with Open Standards. You will also have the opportunity to develop and enhance your knowledge. In our agile team there is enough room to learn, develop your skills and enjoy your work.
We expect you to encourage a culture of professionalism, customer service and technical excellence.
Finally, you ensure that implementation work is undertaken in a professional manner, following best practice implementation processes and procedures.