Lead – Education Training Assessment (ETA)
In this role of Lead – Education, Training & Assessment you will be responsible for building various levels and methods of assessments to meet the design objectives and ensure effective course delivery. You will be responsible for develop and research, and disseminating the research results, provide consultancy to project teams in the area of expertise, mentoring and guiding the team members. In addition, you will be building affiliations with academic institutions and operations planning. Participate in new initiatives with the objective of competency development of employees within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.
Location for this position is Indianapolis, IN. This position may require travel and/ or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least of 7 years of work experiences
- At least 2 years of teaching experiences
- Experiences with teaching and developing teaching material.
- Experiences with designing assessments
- Technology certification from any major certifying authorities like Microsoft, Sun, SAP, etc.
- Hands on experience with 3 of the 4 (Java | Spring | Angular | React)
- Hands on experience with Java and Selenium (Automated Testing Tool)
- Certification in eLearning content development or in teaching.
- Hands on experience in design and development of enterprise applications using one or more technologies.
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle activities.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.