Angular (6)/Typescript/PHP Developer (Laravel Experience Preferred)
If you’re looking for a place to continue to grow your skills while working in a comfortable, fun atmosphere - look no further! Integrity Media Group is seeking additional developers for our team in-house team. A person that thrives on collaboration and professional quality work. Our highly-skilled development team welcomes rockstars but not absolute specialist who are unwilling to dive into the full stack daily!
- Proficiency with PHP and Laravel (or similar PHP frameworks).
- Proficiency with Typescript and Angular framework and SPA methodology.
- Strong experience in Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Proficiency with Bootstrap 4.
- Proficiency with MySQL (MariaDB) and SQL a plus.
- Experience with RESTful web services.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Web Application Development.
- Passion for new technologies and driven to build the best products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience.
- Positive Energy, Flexible Attitude, Innovative, Best Practice Driven
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- Experience with Google AMP Pages.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Nginx, Optimization.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tag Manager; or SEO.
Integrity Media Group offers:
- A flexible work schedule.
- A free premiere gym membership.
- A catered lunch every Friday.
- A casual, open office environment.
- The latest in technology for your development environment.
- Company-sponsored health and dental, HSA, 401k plan options
- Paid time-off and company holidays.
- Onsite massage, pool, yoga, cardio, bar, and indoor tennis!
- Ability to learn more from our team of experts in design, development, SEO, and more
- A commitment to evolution of skills, plus exclusive access to industry leaders!
- We take ownership of our applications as a team.
- We set egos aside to excel as a team and realize our contribution defines us.
- We realize our success is defined by our ability to facilitate our users success.
- We set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve them.
- We approach development without fear, and are not afraid to write it from scratch.
- We make smart decisions to achieve results with the big picture in mind.
- We work collaboratively to leverage each other's strengths and overcome weaknesses.
Note: NOT LOOKING FOR FREELANCE or OFF-SHORE PEOPLE/TEAMS.