Preparis provides businesses a new way to protect their people, operations, and shareholder value from 21st century threats. Our software and services solution combines plans, training, expert advice, emergency notification and reports delivering enterprise resiliency and compliance more quickly and cost-effectively than any other approach. Our customers range from global law firms to small software companies, and we are
rapidly growing both the number of customers and the markets we serve.
The Preparis platform is built primarily on Angular and .NET. We are hosted on Microsoft Azure and take advantage of a number of Azure services to provide flexibility and scalability. We're looking for a front-end
web/mobile developer who will work on a development team following agile scrum principles and have direct access to the key technology and business stakeholders in order to build innovative, scalable, and maintainable product.
- Develop web and mobile user-facing features.
- Create and implement UI/UX designs.
- Build product quickly and iteratively using agile development principles, and collaborate closely with the entire development team including developers, QA, and product owners.
- Organize, scope, estimate, and prioritize work for yourself and with the rest of the team.
- Be assertive and proactive in looking for ways to improve our technology and development process.
- 3-5 years of professional web application development experience.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient understanding of and practical experience with web markup languages, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience building single-page web applications with Angular, and understands the related cross-browser/platform compatibility issues.
- Familiarity with the entire web application stack, including protocols and core business logic and API development.
- Experience with Git, Gulp, Webpack, npm, and Angular CLI.
- Experience with wireframing tools like Balsamiq and image authoring tools to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on images.
- Basic experience with .NET and ASP.net frameworks, the C# language, and widely-used databases.
- Experience with building hybrid mobile apps for iPhone and Android with frameworks like Ionic is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.