Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects?
Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done?
Parsons is seeking a candidate with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
- Clearance: Must possess an Active Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly Security Clearance
- Location: Chantilly, VA
- Years of Experience: A Minimum of 8 Years of Experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree (math, science, engineering or other technical discipline desired) or equivalent experience within a related field
- Key Skills: Demonstrated experience with development of dynamic custom web applications.
Support an Intelligence Community (IC) customer in developing enhancements to COTs software products to meet unique IC mission requirements, user acceptance testing, certification and accreditation of the final code, training, and sustainment. The candidate will develop and maintain software code, analyze requirements and needs of the office/enterprise and design, code, integrate and test the software solution to the current code baseline.
- Provide Front End UI functionality and web development
- Work with XSLT/CSS/XML/HTML
- Create and work with Bootstrap and ORACLE Views to include PL/SQL
- Provide Java SW Development & Scripting
- Create and work with Charts & Graphs and the Queries that feed them
- Familiarity with Bootstrap support and UI/UX best practices
- Provide familiarity with front-end web frameworks (Angular, React, etc.) and the Linux environment
- Familiarity with Modular and Encapsulated patterns
- Provide expertise in Data Modeling using Business Intelligence application(s)
- An Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance with CI Poly
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architectures
- Experience with Testing/Debugging web applications
- Experience in an agile development framework and processes
- Interpersonal savviness in communicating with stakeholders from end-users to developers
- Prior working knowledge of InQuisient (IQ) (formerly known as Enterprise Elements)
- Demonstrated experience with development of dynamic custom web applications
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Experience in program management tools such as JIRA
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.