Web Developer with Security Clearance
Location: Columbia MDJob Code:1699Number of Openings:1Send resume to DescriptionJob Title: Web Developer
FEDDATA Offices; Columbia, MD and Linthicum, MD
TS/SCI with CI Poly
RequiredCertifications: No certifications are required.
RequiredEducation: No degree is required.
RequiredExperience: One (1) year of experience with software engineering and user interface development on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Five (5) years of experience would be HIGHLY desirable!
ResponsibilitiesThe web developer will integrate with the software team to develop software that creates and manages process workflows, presents network vulnerability data to the user, and interfaces with the existing software platform. The developer will be required to help collect and interpret feedback from the software's user community, implementing requirements generated from user feedback into ongoing software feature releases. Qualifications:
* Experience with web UI frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, or Vue)
* Experience with web server management (nginx preferred)
* Experience interfacing with REST, queue based, and publish / subscribe APIs
* Experience with Python
* Experience with JSON and XML.
* Experience using and building RPMs.
* Experience with Linux, specifically Redhat and CentOS distributions.
* Experience interfacing and using automated test systems. Experience with Jenkins is preferred.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies and related development tools.
* A familiarity with Java and JBoss.
* A familiarity with cloud-based computing architectures.
* Experience with government computing systems and services.
* Experience working with Application Programming Interface (API's).
* Experience using industry standard Integrated Development Environments (IDE's).
* Experience with computer network operations.
* Familiarity with scanning and/or analysis. Working Conditions: Work is typically based in a quiet office environment or electronics research lab. Business work hours for this position are based solely on the requirements of the program. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager. Physical
RequirementsMay be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Employment Type: Full-Time
BenefitsFederal Data Systems, LL
C offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities. Other: This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Top of Form Bottom of Form