VP, Applications Development Lead
VP – Application Development Lead
The role is responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of data-warehouse applications and rich User Interfaces.
Duties include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance, or enhancement of existing applications.
- 5+ years C# (ASP.NET experience required, WPF knowledge preferred)
- Strong grasp of web fundamentals (HTTP protocol, CSS3, HTML5)
- Basic knowledge of Python and associated libraries
- Strong grasp of SQL and RDBMS fundamentals
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as Containers and Kubernetes (a plus)
- Familiar with agile methodology and development
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to take the lead on development tasks throughout the full software lifecycle
- Positive attitude with the ability to understand specifications and transform them into high quality code
- Ability to work in a team and on his own initiative
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.