User Interface SME
Information Technology Strategies (IT-Strat) is in need of a User Interface SME to join the team we are forming to provide to our client significant Information Technology (IT) resources that carry out key processes. Provisions include developing, deploying, and maintaining mission critical and business applications as well as supporting infrastructure.
Client Agency is DEA.
Serve as a team lead.
- Secret security clearance.
- 10 years of software/web development experience.
- 5 years of experience with Agile development methodologies.
- 5 years of ASP.Net C# MVC / CORE based web development experience using Visual Studio 2017 or higher.
- 5 years of experience with Application or Enterprise Search. Elastic
Search experience a plus.
- Experience in configuration management of a HA Elastic
Search Cluster with 10+ nodes.
- 5 years of decoupled application development leveraging Message Queuing.
- 2 years of React.
JS or Angular JS experience.
- 1 years of ASP.Net Core experience using Visual Studio 2017.
IT-Strat has a robust benefits package for full-time employees. We believe our employees are our greatest assets.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Days, Bereavement Leave
- 401K Retirement Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And more!!!!!
IT-Strat, www.it-strat.com, provides superior IT Services to public and private sector clients including the Department of Homeland Security (CBP), Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), IBM, Accenture, SAIC. IT-Strat is a certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business and Minority-owned firm.
Information Technology Strategies ( IT-Strat ) is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and it s our policy to consider applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, alienage, ancestry, or any other factors prohibited by law. Employment selections are based on company and client requirements and the qualifications and skills of the candidate.
IT-Strat is committed to actively capitalizing on the diversity of skills, talents and perspectives of our employees.
Sponsorship will not be provided.