UI Angular Developer
Large bank is looking for a strong UI developer.
* Technical requirement analysis & design, development and deployment
* Mentoring and Educating less experienced team members in Angular and related technologies using methods such as informal training, pair programming etc
* Encourage and guide team to use Angular best practices and methodologies
* End to end ownership of assigned tasks.
* Hands on development
* 7-10 years of hands on experience in developing Java web applications.
* Highly proficient in HTML5, SASS, Type.
Script, and Responsive Web Design
* Hands on experience working in Angular 2/4/5/6
* Experience in Angular Material Design.
* Experienced with Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor in writing unit and e2e tests for Java.
* Experience with SCSS, CSS and Bootstap
* Experience with Web Pack, Node.js, and NPM
* Experience working with GIT version control system and JIRA
* Experience using agile methodologies and projects
* Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership.
TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 ###-#### or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.