Test Engineer - Loyalty
Test Engineer, LoyaltyWe're looking for geniuses. Dreamers. Inventors. Innovators. People with the will to get stuff done. Doers who'll rip an idea out of thin air. Make it a reality. Own it. And amaze their peers. Sound like you?
Welcome home. As a loyalty Test Automation Engineer, you will be a member of the Hy-Vee loyalty team delivering software to our customers. The Loyalty product team is responsible for all digital services associated with our Loyalty program, serving millions of customers. Your primary responsibility will be in the quality assurance of continuous software delivery with a focus on functional test automation. You will work closely with engineers as they implement features on our loyalty platform and you will help ensure that requirements are being met and that regressions are not being introduced to our customers. You will need to be able to think outside the box in order to cover both happy and unhappy path scenarios while developing test suites, as well as various forms of exploratory tests.
* Work as a member of a cross functional agile team to ensure that quality is a first class focus during every delivery cycle.
* Design, develop, and support automated testing suites.
* Mentor team members on test automation.
* Enable continuous delivery of features.
* Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team.
* Be organized and detail oriented.
* Work closely with software engineers and product owners to ensure that all scenarios for a given feature set are properly defined and well understood.
* Have the drive to become an expert in emerging test automation technologies.
* Be able to clearly and concisely capture defects and communicate the criticality of each identified issue with the team and management.
* Encourage a strong desire to automate all repetitive and repeatable testing activities.
* Multiple years of experience in QA automation tooling.
* Demonstrable knowledge of QA processes and their application in an agile delivery environment.
* Experience in implementing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using various technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Selenium, FitNesse, Watir.
* Experience with using CI/CD technologies such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI.
* Proficient with issue tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, and Rally.
* Some working knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MS SQL.
* Desire to continuously learn new techniques and technologies to evolve your skillset with our technology stack.
A STRONG CANDIDATE WILL ALSO HAVE:
* Experience building test infrastructures that leverage technologies such as Docker.
* Testing applications deployed to cloud environments such as Google Cloud or Azure.
* Experience mentoring other QAs on automation and quality initiatives.
- Most Trusted Brands and has been named one of America's Top 5 favorite grocery stores. The company's more than 85,000 employees provide "A Helpful Smile in Every Aisle" to customers every day. For additional information, visit www.hy-vee.com. Visit https://innovate.hy-vee.com to apply today and learn about all the exciting things our IT organization does!
Test Engineer LoyaltyDes Moines, Iowa Hy-Vee Aug, 02
Test Engineer - Loyalty - Full TimeWest Des Moines, Iowa Hy-Vee Food Stores Aug, 02
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.