Technical Lead (C2H)
Primary Responsibilities• Partner with Business, Technical and Strategic Product to meet project commitments in an agile framework; rapidly delivering value to our customers via technology solutions.
• Contribute to the applications’ technology stack and drive modern solutions to complex problems
• Participate in design and development of resilient, reliable, scalable and self-healing solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
• Ensure that all parts of the application eco system are thoroughly and effectively covered with telemetry
• Eliminate “churn” and “waste” via automation of menial tasks
• Collaborate with engineers across partner-teams to build cohesive and optimal solutions
• Communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written forms, and be able to present and demonstrate work to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Assist Delivery Manager in recruiting and leading a team of full-stack engineers, driving engineering excellence
• Mentor the engineering team to develop and perform as highly as possible.
Required Qualifications• Deep understanding of software engineering and processes: design patterns, algorithms, data structures, schemas and queries, system design, unit testing, code reviews, agile, and dev-ops, as well as industry patterns for application architecture and integration
• Experience working with teams that leveraged three or more of the following: continuous integration / continuous delivery tools, REST API development, serverless architecture, containerization, IaC, public / private cloud, web applications, web services, application observability and/or messaging/ stream architecture.
• Previous IT full-stack engineering experience
• 4+ years of current experience with languages such as Java, C# or Java.
Script as an engineer
• 1 or more years of production experience with cloud technologies
• 2+ years writing unit or integration tests
Preferred Qualifications• Instrumenting apps with Prometheus/Grafana, and creating effective alarms and dashboards
• Log indexing tools (e.g.
ELK stack, Datadog, Splunk, Sumologic)
• SRE principles (error budgets, alarming practices, etc)
• Healthcare domain background
• Development experience in .NET CORE, Docker, Cloud, Kubernetes, Angular 2+, Message Queues
• Experience with technologies such as:
Cafe, NodeJS, Git, JEST or SOA