System Engineer at Experis in Irving, TX
Role: Systems Engineer
- TX Duration : 2 years JOB DUTIES: Develop and test Java application software to modify existing architecture, or implement new architecture and make necessary changes to the system interfaces utilizing Verizon's DevOps source and object code libraries and configuration management procedures. Confirm to existing industry and Verizon security coding standards adhering to fortify scan and other security tool review requirements. Provide code review, and documentation in support thereof, for code inspection reviews as part of the DevOps software packaging and deployment lifecycle. Setup and integrate software applications and provide post-rollout application support. Implement DevOps pipeline automation in support of secure development lifecycle.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 5 years development experience on Java / J2EE development, including web (JSP/HTML/CSS/ /Java.
Script/jQuery), web services, AP
Is, and object-oriented programming experience.
- 4 years of experience with JDBC and Oracle DB/SQL.
- 4 years of experience with XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services.
- Strong relational database design/development skills (SQL Server, PL/SQL, Oracle).
- Familiar with Eclipse and JUnit tools.
- Experience running application environments on Solaris / Linux OS.
- Web site security knowledge.
- Knowledge of industry secure coding standards to prevent common vulnerabilities such as SQL Injections, Cross Side Scripting, Open Redirect and other secure coding standards.
- Agile software development practices.
- Experience with MVC based web frameworks & frontend frameworks such as Angular & React
- Asynchronous Web Design Patterns
- Secure development practices
- Industry related certifications.
- DevOps lifecycle experience.
- Experience with Gitlab for version control & build tools such as Maven.
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- BS in computer science or a related field.
REQUIRED SHIFT: 9 AM-5 PM Best Regards Swamy Office: 414-346-0719 swamy.puttaparthiexperis.com Manpower.
Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
More Angular Jobs
Uh oh! Something went wrong. Please try again.